List of active policies
|Terms & Conditions||Third parties policy||Guests|
|Refund and Cancellation Policy||Third parties policy||Guests|
|Contact Us||Other policy||Guests|
|About Us||Other policy||Guests|
1. LVPEI respects and protects your privacy. LVPEI will never sell or rent your personal information to other individuals or companies.
2. When you make a payment to LVPEI you will receive an acknowledgment of your payment for your records, and an occasional email. If you do not wish to hear from us or would like to unsubscribe from any mailing please email/contact us directly.
3. Links: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that LVPEI is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
4. Changes to the Policy: LVPEI periodically reviews and updates our policy for communicating with you via occasional email updates. We will post any updates about that policy on our website.
These are the terms & condition to access our site
This website is for non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or services obtained from this website.
2. You will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited.
3. LVPEI may improve or change the website at any time to rectify the inaccuracies or typographical errors.
4. We will store the details that you provide to us in order to verify your identity.
5. We will contact you from time to time with any information about LVPEI and its activities, and those of its Member organizations that we feel may be useful to you.
6. We will keep your personal information secure and never make it available to third parties generally.
7. LVPEI reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny to any user access to all or part of this website without notice.
8. LVPEI reserves the right to change the terms under which this website is offered.
9. Indian law governs this agreement. You submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
10. All contents of this website are the sole Copyright of L V Prasad Eye Institute. All rights reserved.
Below is the refund and cancellation terms
1. Welcome to L V Prasad Eye Institute’s official website: www.lvpei.org it is the responsibility of the payee to fully understand the service offered before initiating the payment.
2. Once the payment is made for the service, it will not be refunded to the Payee. No cancellation is to be made.
3. If you have made an error in making your payment or change your mind about paying to LVPEI, we will honour your request for a refund made within 7 business days of your payment. 4. To request a refund, call +91 (0)40- 6810 2519 or email email@example.com. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment, If you made your payment by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
L V Prasad Eye Institute (LVPEI) is owned and managed by two not-for-profit trusts, the Hyderabad Eye Institute and Hyderabad Eye Research Foundation.
Our registered address is: L V Prasad Eye Institute, Kallam Anji Reddy Campus, L V Prasad Marg, Road 2 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India.
Indian Health Outcomes, Public Health and Economics Research Centre (IHOPE) is an interdisciplinary research centre that has been set up through collaborations between the L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and Indian Institute of Public Health, Hyderabad.
L V Prasad Eye Institute has digitized a unique and innovative Electronic Medical Record system. IHOPE proposes to address important economic and public health related questions for improving interventions and policy in eye care.
- Develop a self-sustainable Centre of Knowledge Creation and Dissemination for Clinical and Public Health Research through Big Data
- Attract and train the best talent in the country to develop them as clinician scientists
- Influence health policy in India based on new knowledge